Since its inception in 1981, Manor Tool & Die has established a reputation throughout North America and has become a leader internationally in the design and build of stamping tools and prototypes for the automotive industry.
- 80,000 SQ FT facility, 3 shift operation
- 126 employees, 7 Designers, 25 Tool Makers, 18 CNC Machinists
MTD strives to provide
world-class quality products
that are innovative and cost-efficient.
- Dedicated to achieving total customer satisfaction
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Excel in all phases of our business
Our expertise includes all phases
production tooling, prototype tooling, CNC machining and press tryout.
Present and past projects for the automotive industry include components for body-in-white, chassis, powertrain and thermal acoustics. We have jointly managed simultaneous engineering and cost-saving projects for the automotive industry.
Product Design & Engineering
- Product Feasibility
- Design & Build Dies
- Process Engineering
- Forming analysis
- Computer–aided engineering
- 3-D Wire-frame generation
- Technical illustrations
- Solid Modeling
- Effective material utilization
- Technological support
- Application of latest technology
- Computer-aided manufacturing
- Complete inspection including scanning & digitizing.