Apprentice June 3rd 2022
Type – full-time (Salary: $16.00-$25.00 per hour)
We are hiring only 12 apprentices to start immediately, for our fall program 2022. The screening process starts now, with limited seats available. Check out our Training Center at www.maxdiegroup.com/student-training-centre We are looking for motivated individuals for our in-house Tool and Die Apprenticeship training center.
We are looking for motivated individuals for our in house 4-year Tool and Die Apprenticeship training program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow training instructions
- Be punctual
- Continuous learning and improvement
- Attending St. Clair college classes
- Self-motivated, take initiative, teamwork, understanding company values
- Safety thinking
- Maintain & improve housekeeping within work area
- Other duties assigned by the management team
- Abide by all Company policies including, but not limited to the following: Health and Safety, Environmental, Quality, Human Resources policies, and the Employee Handbook
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 diploma
- Driver’s license and access to a reliable means of transportation
- Good attendance record
- Self-starter, demonstrates initiative
- Ability to work efficiently as a part of a team, as well as independently
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and troubleshooting attributes
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Max Die Group is an equal opportunity employer who is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment and selection process. Applicants should advise Human Resources if they require any type of accommodation during the recruitment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent